Jodie May is an Accredited Practising Dietitian with 15 years experience working in a variety of local health services and acute hospital settings in country South Australia and in Adelaide. For over 10 years she has been based in the Barossa Valley, South Australia.
Jodie provides individualised, evidence-based nutrition advice to adults and children for a range of issues including:
- Baby and children's nutrition (with extensive experience in feeding disorders and fussy eating)
- Gastrointestinal disorders including irritable bowel syndrome
- Allergies and food sensitivities
- Weight management
- Heart Health
- Nutrition advice related to a disability
- General nutrition advice for good health in adults, children and during pregnancy / breastfeeding
Valley Nutrition is located at Beckwith Park, Nuriootpa (opposite Barossa Council / Nuriootpa Library), co-located with ValleyKids Therapy Services
- joint appointments with Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology are available for children. Jodie also has links with other health providers in the Barossa area.
Jodie is a registered provider for Medicare, NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme), DVA (Department of Veteran's Affairs) and Private Health Insurance companies, providing multiple rebate and funding options. Fee for service is also available.
Jodie graduated from Flinders University of SA in 2004, and is registered as an Accredited Practising Dietiitan with the Dietitians Association of Australia (the only nutrition / dietetics qualification recognised for the purposes of government and private health fee rebates).
Contact Jodie to discuss how a nutrition assessment and dietary advice can help you.
Ph: 0407 600 783
Fax: 08 7200 7683
Find me on Halaxy
(where you can book an appointment)
GPs can communicate patient Team Care Arrangements via the Inca platform
Valley Nutrition ABN 83 303 098 978